Direct Strike is a StarCraft II custom map.
You are on a community site for DS. We have 216535 players, parsed 554052 games.
Upload your Direct Strike replays to participate in rankings and get a personal stats page.
– Fixed Mengsk’s Pride of Augustgrad only dealing 200 damage instead of the stated 300 with Yamato. Bug introduced in latest patch.
– Nova Blink autocast will now try to use the shield effect pre-emptively before being hit by attacks that deal more damage than her total life, such as Yamato Cannon.
– Fixed Mengsk’s Medivacs spawning a mind controlled Siege Tank if they die while under the effects of Dominate.
– Mind Controlled Mengsk’s Medivacs may no longer be commanded to unload Siege Tanks.
– Fixed Mengsk’s Medivacs attempting to heal dead units.
– Units that spawn units upon death now always spawn under the original player’s control if they die while Mind Controlled.
– Fixed some instances of mind controlled spawns going in the wrong direction.
– Fixed being able to use Mind Control abilities on units already Mind Controlled.
– Performance improvements
– Ability Efficiency upgrade cost increased from 50 to 100.
– Crushing Grip duration halved from 4.2 seconds to 2.1 seconds.
– Nova cost increased from 150 to 200.
– Fixed Infested Bunkers being able to attack invisible units.
– Drakken Laser may no longer target units with Detector.
– Laser Drill reverted to its prior state (no manual targeting, can target detectors).
– Units with the “Important Hero” buff (units that are immune to Dehaka’s Devour ability) now have a more distinct status bar.
– Vile Roach cost reduced from 80 to 75.
– Ravager cost increased from 190 to 225.
– Biomass Lifesteal reduced from 50% to 10%.
– Bloated Bile Duct upgrade wording changed.
– Bloated Bile Duct upgrade cost reduced from 150 to 100.
– Viscious Glaive cost reduced from 150 to 100.
– Expect more tuning to Abathur. The changes are meant to move him away from being excessively tanky and AoE-heavy, and that might take some time to implement.
– Added Empower Me attack graphics.
– Implemented Alarak’s “mini charge”. He will now close short distances rapidly.
– Mind Blast upgrade cost reduced from 125 to 100.
– Chaotic Attunement upgrade cost reduced from 150 to 125.
– Power Overwhelming upgrade cost reduced from 100 to 50.
– Vanguard cost increased from 400 to 425.
– Enlarged Parotid Glands upgrade tier requirement increased from 1 to 2.
– Purifier Disruptor tier requirement increased from 2 to 3.
– Now has the Desolate Queen prestige, which may be toggled on and off on Kerrigan herself.
– Mutalisk cost reduced from 75 to 70.
– Pride of Augustgrad’s Yamato Cannon level 3 bonus Yamato blasts reduced from 2 to 1.
– Pride of Augustgrad cost reduced from 1600 to 1400.
– NEW: Nova now has access to the Blink ability while in Assault mode.
– Added Blink to Ability Control menu.
– Blink now properly inherits autocast settings after spawning.
– Blink has been toned down.
– Vulture cost reduced from 90 to 85.
– Replenishable Magazines upgrade now grants 1 mine every 15 seconds (was 20).
– Replenishable Magazines upgrade cost reduced from 50 to 25.
– UMI-C Charging Protocol upgrade cost reduced from 100 to 50.
– Egonergy Enhanced Explosives upgrade cost reduced from 125 to 100.
– Drakken Laser Drill may now be targeted manually.
– Infernal Plating upgrade tier requirement reduced from 3 to 2.
– Improved Nano-Repair upgrade cost reduced from 150 to 100.
– Defensive Matrix upgrade cost reduced from 150 to 125.
– Sam’s Procyon Shade Suit gear cost reduced from 225 to 200.
– Sam’s Procyon Shade Suit gear cooldown reduced from 10.7 seconds to 10 seconds.
– Blaze’s Wildflame Fuel Additives cost reduced from 175 to 100.
– Blaze’s Hades Oil cost reduced from 50 to 25.
– Tychus’ Vanadium Shell upgrade cost reduced from 500 to 150.
– Tychus’ Vanadium Shell upgrade effect reduced from +50 grenade damage to +25.
– Nikara’s Reinvigorate Burst damage bonus increased back from 20% to 25%.
– Scourge now properly gain +11 damage instead of +5 per upgrade level.
– NEW: Now has access to the Broodmother upgrade.
– Zeratul has been temporarily disabled from brawl mode while I work on him some more.
– Added Disruptor.
– First iteration of artifacts. Artifacts now cost 1000/2000/3000 but units can be sent on “Artifact Hunts”. Instead of spawning, they reduce the cost of the current artifact by 20% of their cost.
– Fixed a bug where you could reposition things ontop of things that you really shouldn’t be repositioning onto.
– Fixed a rare bug where the game wouldn’t end even after a nexus was destroyed.
– Vanguard’s weapon was attacking 6 times instead of the stated 8.
– Vanguard cost increased from 360 to 400 to compensate for this fix.
– Vanguard attacks are now properly purple after upgrading Fusion Mortars.
– Patreon critters are now immune to -kill command (because I’m not fixing the resulting dialog error)
– Artanis Tempests should now correctly deal 500 damage with Disintegrate.
– Improved Dehaka Guardian Explosive Spores autocast.
– Improved Tyrannozor Barrage of Spikes autocast.
– Removed reference to income bonus on Kerrigan’s commander selection button.
– Fixed Mengsk Medivacs not using Ignite Afterburners. For real this time. Probably.
– Mengsk Siege Tank’s Shock and Awe now properly states it reduces attack speed.
– Infested and Covert Banshees are now always a threat, in line with other Banshee type units.
– Vorazun’s Dark Pylon should no longer waste charges on units with a Dark Pylon while shift+queueing orders.
– Zagara Bile Launchers no longer autocast on Dehaka Primal Worms.
– Xel’Naga Enforcers now properly benefit from Strike Weaponry and brawl effects.
uploader of the day